Thursday, July 26, 2012

Eggless Cookie Dough

Alright, this one just sounds good! Once again, I didn't make it myself. My WONDERFUL little sister made it while taking care of me. My husband is cute and a little protective...so because I am breastfeeding right now, he won't let me have real cookie dough...so I was pretty excited to find this one! http://baskersfunfoods.blogspot.com/2009/05/cookie-dough-for-preggies.html Here is the recipe Eggless Cookie Dough 3/4 cup brown sugar 1/4 cup butter, softened 1/4 tsp. vanilla 1/4 cup milk 1 cup flour Pinch salt 1/2 cup chocolate chips In a medium bowl, mix together the brown sugar and butter until smooth. Stir in vanilla and milk. Mix in the flour, salt, and chocolate chips until well blended. Chill in the refrigerator.
As you can see, we like it! The only thing we found is that you will want to make sure you let it chill in the fridge for a few hours before you eat it. Other than that...we liked it!! I have already made this one again!

No comments:

Post a Comment