Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pepperoni Pizza Rolls

I know how many recipes from pinterest...don't turn out like the picture. So this is my way of helping you know if its good! My first post is going to be Pepperoni Pizza Rolls! http://richestoragsbydori.blogspot.com/2012/03/mini-post-pepperoni-pizza-rolls.html Here is the recipe :) Ingredients: 3 cans Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits (10 biscuits per can) 56 pepperoni slices Block of cheese (Colby & Monterey Jack or Cheese Stick) 1 beaten egg Parmesan Italian seasoning Garlic powder 1 jar pizza sauce Cut the block of cheese into at least 28 squares. Flatten a biscuit out and stack pepperoni and cheese on top. Gather up the edges of the biscuit. Line the rolls up in a greased 9x13 in. pan. Brush with beaten egg. Sprinkle with parmesan, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Bake at 425°F for 18-20 minutes. Serve the rolls with warm pizza sauce for dipping.
My wonderful mother made them, because I had my appendix out. So my mom, husband, and I all had them. We thought they were good, but they need more than two pepperoni's. Also, we aren't entirely sure who was doing the counting for this one....30 rolls and 56 pepperoni's? I would make this again just a little more pepperoni :)

No comments:

Post a Comment