Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Lazy Cake Cookies

I was in the mood for something sweet earlier today, so I went to Pinterest :) I found this and was excited because I had everything I needed to make it!

http://www.imalazymom.com/recipes/lazy-cake-cookies/

Lazy Cake Cookies:

1 box yellow or white cake mix
2 eggs beaten
5 T melted butter
2 C M&M’s or mini chocolate chips

Mix together, put in a greased 9×13 pan and bake at 350 for 20 min!



As you can see I used a chocolate cake mix. It's what I had :) Also I used medium eggs and I put in an extra because it didn't look wet enough. I also added a splash of water, because the entire cake mix still wasn't wet. I cooked about 23 minutes...should had done a little longer. Other then that, it was yummy and easy! A little gooey in the middle, but that didn't stop me from eating it! The only thing that did stop me was the fact that I ran out of milk....that will be fixed in the morning :) I am glad I did a chocolate cake it was yum! I will have to try it with a yellow or white some other time and let you know how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment