Monday, August 20, 2012

Raspberry lemonade smoothie

I looove flavored lemonade so there was no questio of this one getting made!!! http://www.delightfully-tacky.com/2012/03/raspberry-lemonade-smoothies.html What you'll need: 1 can of lemonade concentrate 1 1/2 cups of frozen raspberries 1 tray of ice 1 can of water Just add the can of lemonade concentrate to your blender along with about a can or 3/4 can of water. I like raspberries, so I think I might have added more than 1.5 cups, so if you want less raspberries, you might need to add more ice to make up for less frozen raspberries. I used a whole tray of ice for mine, but if you play around with the quantities and it's not smoothie-y enough, you can always add a bit more ice to thicken it up.
It was a little tart for me at first so i added a couple handfuls of sugar. After that i loved it! jason still though it was too tart...i didn't mind! more for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment