Thursday, October 10, 2013

Cookie Pie

I want sweets all the time. So I found this one and it looked good. It is supposed to be like a cookie cake....just in a pie pan. I have never made one of these before. So I thought it would be a good one to try.

http://www.thefoodette.com/2012/03/m-cookie-pie.html

M&M Cookie Pie
1cup + 1 tbs AP Flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
3/4 cup butter softened (I used "light" country spread)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 Texas shaped container of M&M's- OR- 1-ish cup.

Preheat oven to 325*
Cream butter and sugar. Add in egg and extract and blend. The combine flour and baking soda- mix until completely incorporated. Fold in the M&M's. Dump into a greased 9.5" pie pan and bake for 25-30 mins. You know the drill, when a toothpick/ridiculously small pairing knife comes out clean it's donzo.
Cool, cut into cookie pie slices and enjoy!


Well I thought it was pretty good :) I have only had a cookie cake a few times and it was better then ones I had. It was nice and soft and AMAZING warm! However, I liked my blondies quite a bit more than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment