Monday, October 7, 2013

Pepperoni Rigatoni

Pepperoni Rigatoni is a dish FOR pinterest. My mom used to make this all the time! I always liked it. I like it a lot more now, because of how easy it is to make!! I am all for yummy and easy :) I will tell you, this isn't an exact recipe...because well, I just do it as I go.

Ingredients
Penne noodles, I used about a half of a bag
Spaghetti sauce, I used a jar
A can of sliced olives, drained
Shredded Cheese
Pepperoni's cut in half, I honestly have no idea how much I used, maybe 30ish? but you can do as much or as little as you want :)

Preheat oven to 350. Boil noodles until cooked. Drain noodles. Put them back in the pot you used to cook them. Add the rest of the ingredients(not all the cheese). Stir and put in a 9x9 pan. Cover with cheese and bake 20-25 minutes.


Easy right? I know I was a little vague with measurements, but really it is all on how you like it. I like to use a lot of sauce. Not everyone likes it as saucy as I do. I usually put more cheese in the mixture then I showed, but I didn't have anymore :) Hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment