Thursday, July 18, 2013

Chicken Ranch Pasta

Did i mention that the picture has bacon in it? How could you go wrong with those 3 ingredients???

http://www.plainchicken.com/2012/09/chicken-ranch-pasta.html

8 ounces penne pasta
1 Tablespoon butter
1 Tbsp flour
2 Tbsp dry ranch dressing seasoning mix
2 cups milk
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/3 cup cooked, chopped bacon
2 cups cooked chopped chicken

In a large pot, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.

In same pot melt butter. Add flour and stir. Cook flour for 1 minute. Slowly whisk in milk. Continue cooking until sauce thickens. Stir in ranch dressing mix and cheese. Stir until cheese melts. Add chicken, bacon and pasta. Stir to coat.



Well, it was yummy! I added garlic powder and onion salt. I think i didn't add enough of them both. We all still enjoyed it! I will be making this again for sure! I loved that the ingredients were things I almost always have! Yummy dinner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment