Thursday, July 25, 2013

Alfredo Sauce

Being pregnant...I sometimes know what I want to eat, it might be more of a NEED. So tonight I needed chicken alfredo. My noodle selection was lasagna or spaghetti. So I pulled out the spaghetti noodles and found a alfredo recipe that I didn't need to go to the store for.

http://lifesrecipes.blogspot.com/2011/05/homemade-alfredo-sauce.html

Alfredo Sauce
8 oz cream cheese
3/4 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup milk
In a large sauce pan, combine all ingredients. Stir constantly over medium heat until smooth.
Add a little more milk if too thick.
Toss precooked pasta lightly with sauce, coating well.
*Makes enough for 4 people.


I did have to add more milk, twice. It still wasn't enough I should have done a little more. It was a good recipe though! We all liked it! I added chicken and broccoli and my family was happy! Zoey as you can see, was a big fan!! Then again, if its pasta she'll eat it! My hubbie said he would add a little olive oil and surprise surprise some tony's seasoning :) This one was a keeper!! So easy!

1 comment:

  1. Well done! Fed your fam a healthy meal they were reasonably happy with.  ◕‿◕ Keep up the good work in the kitchen (and the bedroom).

    ReplyDelete