Friday, August 2, 2013

Cookie Brownies

My husband is convinced he made this one up all alone....I however have seen many different pictures of similar things on pinterest. Being a good wife, I let him think it was all his original idea :)

We started with a box of brownie mix, prepared as directed. And a tube of cookie dough....much easier! He wanted to try to in a cupcake pan and a regular glass pan. In the cupcake pan he put a little brownie mix in, then some cookie dough and covered with brownie. In the other pan we put cookie dough balls in then covered with brownie mix. The cupcake pan cooked 15-20 minutes. The other pan cooked 25-30 minutes




The pan went over better then the cupcakes. It was softer and yummier :) I thought it was pretty good, being pregnant I can only handle so much sweets. My husband LOVED it! He can't wait to make it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment