Friday, August 23, 2013

Cookie Dough Brownies

Is your mouth watering too? Mine sure was after I saw this one. I knew that it was something that I would make! Being pregnant...I have been wanting sweet! Mostly I have been wanting cookie dough.

http://www.thehubofourhome.com/2013/05/cookie-dough-brownies.html

Cookie Dough Brownies
Brownie Batter
1 Cup Butter, melted
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Brown Sugar
4 Eggs
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1/3 Cup Cocoa
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
2 Cups Flour
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In your mixer add the butter and sugars. Mix until completely combined. Add the eggs and vanilla. Mix well. Add the dry ingredients and stir until fully incorporated. Spread the batter in a greased 9x13 inch pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean or with just a few crumbs. Cool completely before frosting. Enjoy!
Cookie Dough Frosting
1/2 Cup Butter, softened
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 and 1/4 Cup Flour
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
5 Tablespoons Milk
1 Cup Chocolate Chips(mini or regular)
Cream together the butter and sugar. Add the vanilla and mix well. Add the flour and salt stir until combined. Stir in the milk and beat until the frosting is fluffy. Gently stir in the chocolate chips. Spread on cooled brownies and frost. Enjoy!


Well, they were awesome!!! There was a downside....I HAD to have milk!! My cute 14 month old daughter was licking the plate after. I took some in to my husbands work and it seemed that everyone liked them. They are pretty rich, you really only need one...or two :) Make these! So worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment