Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Birthday Cake Cookies

I saw this on pinterest and my mouth stated to water!!! I had to make them!

http://www.angelastrand.com/2013/06/birthday-cake-cookies.html

Birthday Cake Cookies

1 (15.25 ounce) box Funfetti Cake Mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup powdered sugar
4 tablespoons Sprinkles

DIRECTIONS:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

In a bowl, mix together the cake mix, eggs and oil. In a small bowl, combine the powdered sugar and sprinkles. Drop spoonfuls of dough into the powdered sugar mixture, roll it around and form into a ball. Place on the cookie sheet and bake for about 6 minutes, watching closely and removing when the edges just begin to brown.

Leave cookies on cookie sheet for about 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire cooling rack.
Makes approx. 2 dozen cookies.



Yet another great one!! It was really easy as well!! I would recommend doing this one!! It made more then 3 dozen, I am sure if I hadn't eaten dough(I don't recommend eating raw or undercooked eggs) I am sure it would have made 4 dozen.

No comments:

Post a Comment